Answer by Dushka Zapata:
- Get your ego out of the way. It's almost always in the way.
- Put others before yourself.
- Move towards what you love rather than away from what you fear.
- Make kindness a priority.
- Learn more. For example, if you need to make a choice between two jobs pick the one where you will learn the most.
- Difficult things are underrated. Difficult is awesome and satisfying. Yes, you can. Yes it's hard. Yay for hard.
- Forgive. It's for you, not for who hurt you. For this same reason, forgive yourself.
- Don't lie. In particular don't lie to yourself. (Making excuses is lying to yourself.)
- Make yourself uncomfortable.
- Travel. It will provide perspective.
- Eat well and exercise regularly.
- Recognize the nourishing power of both beauty and silence.