Answer by Balaji Viswanathan:
- main page: Most people get to Wikipedia through the search. However, their main page contains curated collections on topics that you would have no idea of. Good ways to open your mind to new things.
- : Build your Internet skills 60 seconds at a time.
- . Like any other muscle, our brain needs a constant workout. Lumosity provides a collection of exercises that sharpens the brain.
- : Find out ways to do everyday things better. Although, their quality has come down a bit, there are still plenty of gems hidden in there that could simplify things.
- : If you are a developer, this is your library, town hall and temple.
- : Learn stuff from curated content.
- : Learn programming languages.
- : Search through top online courses in Khanacademy, Coursera, Udacity and others.